Huanying..


Tuesday 5 October 2010

Age

Finally,the time to graduate come.
The graduation ceremony is different from what I imagined before.
No matter how little the matter is,I want to become a useful person to others.

19 years-old..
People either go to school or get a job,or maybe married..
Everyone is heading towards their own career paths.
But I,was waiting?
I wonder if I have no place to go to..

The feelings of everyone stay deep within my heart
But,I don’t want a place where I feel uncomfortable in it.
From now on,I am thinking about how am I going to continue living.
I can’t even stand properly..
Nevertheless,this is my body,so I can’t give up.

19 years-old..
Even for me,I expect there’s a future for me too.
Reality is too cruel,too brutal.
I don’t even have the right to dream.
As I think about the past,the tears will come out.

Where should I head towards?
Even if there isn’t an answer,I’ll feel better by writing it down
I’ve looked for a pair of helping hands,
But I couldn’t feel them,couldn’t see them,
I only see towards the darkness and hear the sounds of my hopeless screams.

No comments:

Post a Comment