Huanying..


Tuesday 5 October 2010

Step by Step

When my existence seems to disappear,
I will look for the place where I can do the best I can.
From now on,I’ll delibrate slowly.
I won’t be greedy.
I won’t be impatient.
I won’t give up.
Because everyone takes thing step by step.

In my heart,I know I can always trust you.
From this point forward,I leave it to you.
I’m sorry for always making you worry.

Fate...It can’t be put into words.
I want to build a time machine and revisit the past.
I am also want to cling someone arm’s so badly..

It has ended..
Only the holiday in my life,seems to have ended.
In the blue sky,the white clouds float around.
And it’s really pretty to look at..
I really don’t want to say things such as “I want to go back to have things were before.”

No comments:

Post a Comment