Huanying..


Tuesday 5 October 2010

The other side of suffering..

Everyone feels pain..
But surely after suffering,satisfaction will arise.
Even with sports,studying or other ordeals,
With life,it’s like that for everyone.

I’m not the only one in pain.
Not having other people understand,
Not understanding other,both of those are awful..

Whenever I think about the future,tears would be coming down,
My life is like a blossoming flower that hasn’t bloomed yet.
From the start of my youth,I want to have no regret and treasure it.

In my heart,there always exists someone that believes in me
I want to accept myself right now
I trying hard to live on,live on forever.

If we can beat the pain,on the other side,
A rainbow of happiness awaits us.
That will definitely become a treasure,
Let us believe in that...

No comments:

Post a Comment